Forget Orange - Black Out is the New Black!
According to Colorado stoners anyway! Tha Docta took Humboldt's very own unique & mysterious The Black thought to be a triple Kush mix of Bubba/Master/Pure & married it to the shockingly good Face Off OG for a new combination that's nothing short of killer.
- Beginner's Can't Go Wrong with Black Out Seeds!
- Fast, Fat & Hardy with Plenty of Bulk - Very Dank
- Wide Range of Scents from Peppery Hash to Wild Blackberry
Black Out Regular Seeds are as easy as they come just like a good, old-school Afgani Indica should be. They are healthy, hardy & robust from the start with fast finishes, rugged sides & massive tops. You'll make out like a bandit in just 60 days from the flip!
Thanks to the wide range of aromas, each better than the last, the Archive Seeds Black Out Strain has a special place in The Gorilla's stash. He loves the mild pepper hash aromas, but goes frickin' bananas when the intense Blackberry Kush pheno hits his big snoz. You decide which one you like the best!
Get Your Black Out Weed Seeds from The Gorilla Today - No One's Cheaper!
NB: A Black Out grow would be the mutt's nutts, but that don't make it legal. Germination & cultivation are illegal in the UK & strictly prohibited by the Gorilla Seeds TOS. Keep those cannabis seeds dry & dormant no matter how much they tempt you. You know how girls are!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- The Black X Face Off OG
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- Mainly Indica?
- Varies from Peppery Hash to Intense Blackberry
Just one look at that picture and you know if your Black Out Seeds turn out half as good, you'll be the envy of your 'hood! Pick up a pack today & make 'em all drool. With massive yields & fast finishes, that will happen faster than you ever imagined.
All Archive Seeds are practically foolproof, but Black Out is as easy as they come. They're great indoors or out, beginner or pro, no matter what you throw at them. How's that for THC enriched perfection?
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.