What Are You Waiting For?
Gelato #45 by Barney's Farm is modern cannabis breeding at its absolute best. Recognising the quality of the Gelato genotype, the breeders at Barney's Farm saw it's true potential, and decided to get there! Through a painstaking regime of selective breeding, they have created a plant which can boast maximum stats in almost all areas. In terms of effects, the 60% indica and 40% sativa genetics make for a beautifully balanced high. If you trace the lineage back far enough, then you'll find that Gelato #45 originally heralds from Sunset Sherbert and Think Mint (GSC).
- Monstrous Yields: Up to 700gr/m2 Indoors | 2000gr/plant Outdoors!
- Great Genetics: Gelato (Sunset Sherbert x Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies)
- Earthy, Skunk Notes and Sweet, Gelato Aromas
- Wonderfully Balanced Effects
As Gelato #45 develops, it will take on a magnificent array of colours. By the end of its lifecycle, many of the leaves will take on a purple shade, even developing sunset orange hints. And you can be assured of an incredible haul of dense, delicious bud. In fact, Gelato #45 has some of the biggest yields available. Indoors, massive hauls of up to 700gr/m2 can be achieved. That sounds good, but if you grow it outdoors then things get properly insane. Yields pushing 2000gr/plant are possible! It's not surprising, as it's a large plant which can reach 120cm indoors and 250cm outdoors. In the former setting, the flowering stage should last around 10 weeks, and the outdoors harvest time is in the first or second week of October.
The flavour is complex, as should be expected from the Gelato genotype. The deeper, more savoury levels are kushy, earthy and reminiscent of classic weed. However, on top of all that you have sweet, dessert flavours of tasty Gelato from which this strain gets its name. And they really are delicious!
Do Not Miss Out On This Cannabis Seed!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Gelato (Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint GSC)
- Yield Notes?
- 700gr/m2 | 2000gr/plant
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Early October
- Flowering Time?
- 10 weeks
- Cup Winner?
- THC notes?
- Height Info?
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 40% Sativa | 60% Indica
- Mainly Indica?
- Auto flowering ?
- Earthy, Kush, Pine
- Gelato, Sweet
- Height notes?
- 100 - 120cm Indoors | 200 - 250cm Outdoors
- Indoor Yield?
- Outdoor Yield?
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.