Orange Cream Feminized Seeds by Barney's Farm - Brilliant!
Barney's Farm has released a ton of new weed seeds for 2016 including Bad Azz Kush & Blueberry OG, but Orange Cream Seeds promise to be the cream of this year's crop! If these feminized seeds stay true to what their name implies, we're looking at oodles of resin, a sweet Creamsicle flavour & plenty of punch.
- Orange Cream Seeds are Arriving Soon
- Full Details are Pending - Stay Tuned!
- Highly Anticipated - Top-Rated Genetics
So, what's the delay? Barney's Farm tests their magnificent ganja seeds until they're pushed to the very limit and they often take their best beans to at least one major Cup before public release. As soon as we know what's going on with Orange Cream Feminized Seeds, you'll be the first one we tell - pinkie swear!
The Gorilla loves fruity strains & that's one more reason he'll price Barney's Farm Orange Cream extra low when they arrive. Looking for a way to save a little more? Check out our Coupon Codes page to learn more about our insanely good deals!
Keep an Eye Out for Orange Cream Seeds - They'll Be Here Soon!
NB: An Orange Cream grow would be amazing - if it was also legal. And, in the UK, it is not. That's why Gorilla Seeds only sells collectible souvenirs & strictly prohibits germination of the cannabis seeds we sell.
Orange Cream is brand-new for 2016! This incredible Barney's Farm cannabis seed isn't here yet & we don't have all the details, but it's expected to be nothing short of spectacular! The Gorilla is sure it's going to taste just like a Creamsicle - sweet, tangy orange on top & luscious vanilla cream in the middle. Yum!
Whether Big G's right about the flavour or not, one thing's for sure. Orange Cream Cannabis Seeds are guaranteed to have an astounding THC rating as well as astonishing yields - just like every other Barney's Farm Seed out there, with the exception of their high-CBD line. This bean's destined to be a must-have!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
There are no reviews for this product