Stay Completely Chill, Even in the Midst of Madness!
Chaos Kush mixes the True OG power of Elemental's Trueberry with the zest & power of Abba Zabba for a stress-busting knockout. Couchlock isn't just a possibility with this heavy hitter - it will happen. Moderation is the name of the game for lightweights - don't say we didn't warn you!
- Chaos Kush Flowering Time - 58 to 63 Days
- Intense Lemon Flavour - OG, Baby!
- Penetrating Kush Effect - Stress Relieving
- Deep Discounts Available for Cash Orders!
Over the course of the 58 to 63 day finish, Chaos Kush Seeds go all tall & chunky with ginormous, resin-coated buds that scream with OG power. You'll love the thick lemony flavour that clings to the palate like superglue almost as much as the high power rating & hammering Kush effect. This is, without a doubt, the good stuff!
Too much craziness & disorder in your life? Then, let's make this easy. Order your Chaos Kush Feminized Seeds from The Gorilla & he'll deliver them discreetly to your door in just about any place a big, hairy beast can sneak into - and he'll even cut you an awesome deal while he's doing it. Check out our discounts for cash purchases!
Get Your Chaos Kush Seeds Today - No One's Cheaper!
NB: If you like a stress-free life, keep your Chaos Kush Seeds dry & dormant. It's legal for Gorilla Seeds to sell marijuana seeds in the UK, but it's a major crime to germinate or cultivate those same beans in this country & most others. So don't do it!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- True Berry X Abba Zabba
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- Height Info?
With a strong Kush stone, Chaos Kush Seeds are all you need to keep an icy exterior and placid outlook in hectic times. It's our new go-to strain around the shoppe & it'll soon be yours too - how else do you think we could possibly keep our cool with The Gorilla in charge? This one's the ultimate stress reliever!
Elemental Seeds Chaos Kush Feminized is a robust mix of Trueberry & Abba Zabba with a finish that averages about 58 to 63 days, definitely not the fastest bean in the pot but well worth the wait. These tall, chunky beauties are liberally coated in frost with an intense lemony flavour that reveals the True OG in their family tree. You'll love this one - we promise!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.