The Gorilla Return Policy
The Gorilla understands that things happen and monkeys sometimes change their minds. If your rent is due, your bar tab is out of control or you just feel a little paranoid, you can get a refund from The Gorilla to put a little change back in your pocket. Just meet these two conditions and follow the easy return instructions:
- Don't Open the Package. All returns must reach The Gorilla in the same un-opened condition as they were sent.
- Don't Wait Too Long. Your return must arrive at The Gorilla within 28 days of the original purchase date.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account and cancel your order. Please include the reason for your return in the space provided.
- Pack your unwanted seeds in a padded mailer so they don't get damaged en route.
- Print the official Gorilla Seeds Return Form, fill it out & put in the mailer with your seeds.
- Seal it really well so they don't slip out during transit. An extra piece of tape wouldn't hurt.
- Put your return address on the outside of the padded mailer so that it will be returned if Royal Mail can't deliver it to Gorilla Seeds for some weird reason.
- Ship the return postage paid. Always use recorded delivery so you have proof of posting and delivery. The Gorilla can't pay any postage due on returns, and we aren't responsible for any packages lost in the post.
- Please post to
PO BOx 1150
Weston - Super - Mare
As long as you meet these conditions, The Gorilla will return all your bananas or send fresh ones as soon as we receive your return.