This Triple Threat Combines Power, Yield & Flavour for a Win-Win-Win!
DISCONTINUED - PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER SEED!
There's a very good reason the Sage N Sour Strain has been a consistent best seller. This is a proven choice that offers maximum power, volume & flavour. Good thing the yield can easily top 350 gr/m2 if you do it right 'cause this Sativa-dominant cannabis seed always keeps 'em coming back for more!
- Mostly Sativa for Awesome Head Stash
- Extreme Mix of Sandalwood & Sour Fuel Pungency
- You'll Never Get Tired of These Cannabis Seeds!
TH Seeds Sage N Sour can get massive so plan accordingly - heights are generally in the 120 to 140 cm range, but can get much bigger. Even so, these regular seeds are perfect for hydro. Finishes are very reasonable at 60 to 65 days after the flip.
The Gorilla scours the weed market for the absolute best marijuana seeds on the planet like Sage N Sour. And he beats down anyone who won't drop their prices to rock-bottom lows just so he can pass the savings on to you. Enjoy the deals!
Buy Your Sage N Sour Cannabis Seeds Today & Experience the Flavour!
NB: A first-hand Sage N Sour smoke report would be cool - but jail is distinctly un-cool. Don't be uncool - keep it legal & keep your weed seeds dry & dormant.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.