Extraordinary Regular Seeds - World-Class Genetics!
Apothecary Genetics can't lose with their new Blueberry OG Cannabis Seeds! This one's fresh from the lab, so we don't have any first-hand reports yet, but this highly anticipated release is expected to be just as good, if not better than, both parents. Think Blueberry's intense forest fruit flavour and smell, OG Kush's oily resin and elevated power, and yield, vigour and quality from both. Sooo tempting!
- Blueberry OG Yields 350 to 400 gr/m2
- Finishes in 7 to 8 Weeks Inside, October Outside
- The Best American Genetics - Top Quality
- Great Prices with Fast, International Delivery
The new Apothecary Genetics Blueberry OG Strain hasn't won any awards - yet. But if Apothecary's luck holds, they soon will. This highly respected West Coast breeder has won 12 major Cups as of 2015 and doesn't seem to be slowing down one bit. If you're lucky enough to visit any type of cannabis festival, check ‘em out. You might be lucky enough to get a free sample of Bret Bogue's latest creation - maybe even Blueberry OG!
Order Your Blueberry OG Cannabis Seeds Today - You'll Love Them!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Blueberry X OG Kush
- Yield Notes?
- 350 to 400 gr/m2
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Early October
- Flowering Time?
- 7-8 weeks
- Mainly Indica?
Blueberry OG is a new cannabis seed for 2016 released by California's Apothecary Genetics. This delectable mix of Blueberry and OG Kush promises to be one of the most outstanding new seeds of the year. It finishes very early at 7 to 8 weeks indoors or by the beginning of October outside. Yields tested well with ranges than varied from around 350 to 400 gr/m2. We haven't heard yet, but logic says the taste & the flavour will be the most desired features in these outstanding new regular seeds. What do you think?
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.