Channel Your Inner Shaman with Ayahuasca Purple Feminized Seeds!
All amazing strains have a back story, and Barney's Farm Ayahuasca Purple is no exception. An old army vet from Alaska decided to holiday in the 'Dam & burnt a few with Barney before gifting him with some truly exquisite Red River Seeds.
Barney was impressed, but he still saw room for improvement & crossed that wicked-good strain with Sensi Seeds' wildly popular Master Kush. Through careful & meticulous selection, only the most perfect mothers were chosen to propagate Barney's Ayahuasca Purple. Trust us, my friend - you will not be disappointed!
- Ayahuasca Purple Finish Time = 50 Days!
- Sparkling Purple & Deep Magenta Hues
- A Whopping 21% THC - Very Potent!
- Indica-Dominant, But Almost Entirely Cerebral
Here's story number 2 - you'd think the Ayahuasca Purple Strain would be named for some majestic natural resource in the frozen north, but Avahuasca is an ancient brew that Amazonian tribes have used for ages to reach spiritual enlightenment. If you love trippy highs that lift your soul, this 100% feminized seed is screaming your name like a super-stoned weed siren!
Shine On with Ayahuasca Purple Seeds - Each one is a Real Beauty!
NB: Shamans see into the future when they drink their hallucinogenic brew, but nothing will give you the heads up you'll need if you attempt a Ayahuasca Purple grow! It's illegal, it's proscecutable & it's against Gorilla Rulz!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Red River X Master Kush
- Yield Notes?
- 650 gr/m2
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Done by September!
- Flowering Time?
- 7 weeks
- THC notes?
- 21% THC
- Height Info?
- Mainly Indica?
- Height notes?
- 1 to 1.5 Meters
Ayahuasca Purple is a rainbow-hued mix of Red River from Alaska & Master Kush from Europe's own Sensi Seeds. Although the intense colours alone are enough to make this a highly sought-after ganja seed, you'll forget all about this lady's stunning appearance as soon as the power hits with skull-rattling force - this cannabis seed's delightfully psychedelic!
Whether you order Ayahuasca Purple Weed Seeds for their intense beauty or their incredible power, you'll be pleasantly surprised at how fast this Indica can finish. Once you make the flip, it's a 50-day race to the finish line. No surprise there since short flower times are as highly prized in Alaska as they are in chilly Amsterdam. You'll love this marijuana seed!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
Customer reviews of this product
Planted seeds in seed cups and waiting. Seven days no sign yet. Hope to see sprouts soon.
Tried this in Amsterdam Dense nugs, crazy fruity and earthy flavour (very unique taste). It definite- read more
WOW... I thought I'd been mucked around because there wasn't even a hint of purple till the last wee- read more
if you like the old mexican / columbian brown dirt-weed then this strain is for you. it has the must- read more
steve rackliff, 2017-03-11
Dont like the small stump of this plant. Would highly recommend you trying the pineapple chunk inste- read more
Pee Cee, 2017-08-28