Bead-Like Buds of Pure Sativa Power!
The Dr Grinspoon strain is insanely mental with a long-lasting, energetic high that'll hit you directly in the middle of your cerebral cortex. With a full 26% THC, this weed seed'll do more than blow your hair back, it could very well leave you fried, red-eyed & totally mystified - high tolerance levels are a strict requirement. She's old-school to the core, but not to be trifled with.
- Dr Grinspoon Finish Time = 90 to 95 Days
- Light, Tropical Aromas - Lemon & Sumac
- Tall, Slender & Elegant - 140 to 160 cm on Average
- Yields Can Reach Up to 350 gr/m2
As an heirloom Sativa, Barney's Farm Dr Grinspoon is tall & slender with a finish that's way longer than mixed hybrids. This potent strain will take at least 90 days inside and won't finish outdoors until well into November. Bud development is like nothing you've ever seen before - instead of top-heavy colas, the small, hard, bead-like buds line the elegant, elongated stems from top to bottom.
Don't even try to conquer Dr Grinspoon Seeds unless you have what it takes in every single way - pure Sativa strains are not for the faint of heart or the uninitiated. This 100% feminized seed takes a lot of experience to collect & to toke!
If a classic Sativa isn't your thing, The Gorilla's got your back! In addition to trippy beans like Dr Grinspoon, we've got a full line up of Indicas & Indca/Sativa hybrids. Our top recommendation? Barney's Farm Critical Kush - a fast, rock-hard Indica with 25% THC & a couchlock stone that'll knock you right on your big, fat, bum!
Order Dr Grinspoon Seeds Today & Get Your Prescription for Sativa Greatness!
NB: Even if you're a seasoned pro, it's not legal to even attempt a Dr Grinspoon grow with The Gorilla's beans. We sell all cannabis seeds as collectible souvenirs - germination is strictly prohibited.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Heirloom Sativa
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Middle of November
- Flowering Time?
- 12 weeks
- THC notes?
- 26% THC
- Height Info?
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 100% Sativa
- Lemon & Sumac
- Height notes?
- 140 to 160 cm
- Indoor Yield?
- 350 gr/m2
- Sativa 100%?
Dr Grinspoon by Barney's Farm is based on an old-school Sativa that's as close to landrace as you can get in a commercially available marijuana seed. True to her genetics, this strain needs 95 days on average to finish inside and brings it home around the middle of November outdoors. But you know what they say - good things come to those who wait!
If you're looking for a purely cerebral strain, Dr Grinspoon Cannabis Seeds are the ones you want! With 26% THC & a barely perceptible CBD rating, this Sativa is crisp & clear with a long-lasting, energetic mental high that'll open your mind, expand your horizons and leaving you grinning like you just won two jackpots. She's a great one!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
There are no reviews for this product