Dutch Passion Durban Poison is a dark beauty without compare. First discovered in deepest South Africa, this breed borrows its popular name from a well-known port city nestled beside the Indian Ocean. As its reputation spread, the demand for Durban Poison grew to epic status. Different as night and day from traditional strains, this heavy-duty Sativa adds a touch of danger and excitement to the most routine day!
The Dutch Passion Connection
Due to South Africaâs Dutch connection, Durban Poison Feminized was a natural choice for export to Holland. After it was brought into the country, Dutch Passion took over and improved this strain to take it to new levels. Throughout this process, Dutch Passion Durban Poisonâs powerful traits were never watered down by any crossbreeding or hybridization. Instead, Durban Poison Feminized has been inbred generation after generation to purify the strain.
Durban Poison â More Than Just a Cool Name!
Durban Poison Feminized offers a unique flavour thatâs not quite like anything youâve ever experienced. Similar to a sweet, black licorice or a fine anise liqueur, this is definitely a boutique-variety connoisseurâs strain. This breed is also known for long, lush fronds and tight, dense trichomes that practically explode with resin. As the cycle ends, Durban Poison reveals her true beauty; enjoy lush green studded with the richest purple tones. Although the cool name makes Durban Poison Feminized a hot item, she always has the power to back up her dangerous reputation!
Order Dutch Passion Durban Poison Feminized Cannabis Seeds today!
At Gorilla, we enjoy discussing the history and appearance of classic cannabis strains. However, this information does not represent the cannabis seeds sold on this site, including Durban Poison. Our products are to be used for collection purposes only. We donât promote cultivation or any other illegal usage.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.