Years ago, Dutch Passion sent their best seed experts on an excursion to find a powerful new strain to add to their gene pool. As these brave souls ventured into the darkest part of the Hindu Kush in exotic Afghanistan, they spied a cannabis like no other on a nearby mountain top. To avoid discovery, they quickly snatched their find and smuggled it back to their lab.
A Smooth, Sweet Flavour
Master Kush Feminized is known for its potency and smooth, sweet flavour. As this strain caresses your tongue, your palate will detect earthy, organic notes as well as citrus tones reminiscent of oranges, tangerines and lemons. The fragrance is very mild making it a perfect option for stealth mode, but this shouldnât fool you into thinking Master Kush isnât a power player.
Master Kush â Potent and Sticky
With large trichomes weighted down by crystallized resin, Master Kush Feminized fades to pale green over time. Characterized by long hairs that vary from snow white to burnt orange, this strain is easy to pick out of any crowd. Master Kush Feminized had to develop a hardy nature to survive in the Hindu Kush; she laughs at spidermites and temperature variations, but humidity and mould can do her in.
Order Dutch Passion Master Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds today!
The Gorilla might pull your leg a little bit, but we never go overboard when describing our products. These entertaining descriptions are meant to be interesting and accurate, but they donât describe the cannabis seeds we sell. Whether you order Master Kush or one of our other fine products, you will receive an authentic set of dormant cannabis seeds. Collect as many as you want, but donât attempt to cultivate or germinate them. Itâs against the law in the UK and most other areas.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.