You won't BELIEVE Big Bag's Powerful Yields!
Can you believe the breeders at Feminised Seeds have developed this high THC strain? With a thick structure and tight internodes, Big Bag Feminised Seeds has the power to support the fat, sticky nuggs this baby is known for!
To get these massive yields (they tipped the scale at a whopping 750 gr/m2 in independent lab testing), Big Bag doesn't compromise a thing - the THC measures in at a righteous 21.2% and the substantial triches are clearly visible to the naked eye. This is a satisfying choice in every ... single ... way!
- 5-Star Seeds at Budget-Friendly Prices
- Astronomical Yields at 750 gr/m2
- Stoned-to-the-Bone 21.2% THC
- Faster-than-a-Speeding-Bullet with an 8.5 Week Finish
Best of all, you're done in just 8.5 short weeks! No messing around with Big Bag!
Note that Big Bag just got a major upgrade for mid-2015 - it now includes a massive infusion of Blue Black, Maple Leaf & White Rhino for a potent, medical-grade strain that's Indica strong all day long!
When you order Feminised Seeds' Big Bag from The Gorilla, you'll always hit the bull's eye with low prices, next-day shipping and an awesome collection of free stuff.
Plus, The Gorilla would defend your little secret with his last banana. The Gorilla Seed Bank is the epitome of discretion and security.
Get Locked-and-Loaded with Big Bag Cannabis Seeds!
NB: Big Bag Seeds are ready to rock your world & bring you to your very knees, but that amazing feat will have to wait until the laws change. In the UK, it's illegal to even attempt a Big Bag grow. That means don't germinate them, don't cultivate them & don't harvest them. In other words, don't let these powerful cannabis seeds even see a drop of water - keep them as The Gorilla intended - as lovely little dormant collectibles.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Blue Black x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino
- Yield Notes?
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Early October
- Flowering Time?
- 8 weeks
- THC notes?
- Height Info?
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.