Purple, Violet, Maroon, Magenta - The Colours are Brilliant!
Purple Haze Seeds look amazing, but that's not the only reason to try these Sativa-dominant beans. This is an enhanced version of the original Woodstock strain Jimi Hendrix made famous. The taste is complex with the perfect mix of sweet & spicy, the aroma blends incense with cinnamon, but the effect is what everyone remembers forever!
- Purple Haze Flowering Time = 10 Weeks
- 22% THC, 400 gr/m2, Incredible Colours, Sativa-Dominant
- Smells Like Incense & Cinnamon
- Flavours Mix Sweet with Spicy & an Incensed Aftertaste
Think instant rushes of the most psychedelic experience ever that lasts for hours. Some say it's creative, others say it's buoyant & floaty, and others say it's way too much for them to handle. Do not take this one lightly! Purple Haze Feminized Seeds are not for the un-initiated - and still too much for some tolerant tokers.
Note that Purple Haze is extremely large & bushy. Your beauties will deliver mega yields of the loveliest nuggs you've ever seen, but they will require lots of space, lots of water, lots of support, lots of air & lots of time. These lovely ladies are a bit needy & are not for beginners in any way, shape or form. Do not order if you don't have what it takes or prepare for major disappointment.
Got What It Takes? Then Buy Purple Haze Now & Enjoy the Ride!
NB: Remember, this isn't the freewheeling days when hippies ran wild & cops had a hard time catching them in the act. These days, the po-po have all kinds of ways to detect any Purple Haze grow that you might attempt. That's why The Gorilla's got your back by selling these cannabis seeds as collectible souvenirs. Take the hint!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Thai Strains
- Flowering Outdoors?
- End of October
- Flowering Time?
- 10 weeks
- THC notes?
- Height Info?
- Sweet, Spicy, Incense
- Incense & Cinnamon
- Height notes?
- Up to 2 Meters
- Indoor Yield?
- 400 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 350 gr/seed
- Mainly Sativa?
Purple Haze is a fully refined mix of Thai strains from the 1960s. It's been improved to not only be fully feminized but to also offer up to 22% THC, up to 400 gr/m2 & a shockingly strong psychoactive high that's quite honestly way too strong for most tokers. Try this incredible Sativa-dominant hybrid at your own risk. The Gorilla takes no responsibility for where you may end up!
Designed specifically for the most experienced top level collectors, Purple Haze Seeds require an extended 10-week finish along with lots of space & plenty of water. They're very branchy & need a little extra support to prevent breakage. Plan well or you may be very disappointed. Colours run the entire gamut of purple from deep violet to bright maroon. They're lovely!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
There are no reviews for this product