Popping with Power, Flavour & Sticky Nuggs!
You won't find any weak, watered-down autoflowering seeds here! Seedsman spared no effort in creating this line & Auto Blue Seeds are no exception. By combining the Joint Doctor's Lowryder #2 with Sagarmartha's Blueberry, they created a shockingly-good Auto with speed, power, flavour & an intensity that defies the imagination. Yes, she really is that good!
- Very Easy with Generous Power Levels
- Plenty of Sides for Massive Yields
- Full-Bodied Fruit Flavour
- Very Fast Finishes - 2.5 Months from Seed
With the addition of Ruderalis DNA, Seedsman's Auto Blue did lose a touch of colour in exchange for a remarkable amount of speed and vigour, but the concentrated fruit flavour & intense power are still all Blueberry. Bright hues are eye-catching, but they don't smoke - we think that's an amazing tradeoff!
No one's got better prices on Automatic Blueberry Seeds than The Gorilla! We have a wide range of strains and hybrids, but he always gives the fruitiest ones a little extra attention. Take advantage of his weakness for fresh produce & get yourself a bargain. We'll even toss in discreet delivery & awesome customer service for free. Get yours now!
Order Your Auto Blue Seeds Today - You'll Be Amazed!
NB: An Auto Blue grow would be fast, it would be amazing, and it would also be highly illegal. In the UK & most other places, it is strictly illegal to cultivate or even germinate cannabis seeds. Why risk it when it means you could lose everything including your beans and your freedom? Our advice is - don't do it!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Lowryder #2 X Sagamartha Blueberry
- Flowering Time?
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- Auto flowering ?
- Autoflowering Cycle?
- 2.5 Months Total
Auto Blue, also known as Automatic Blueberry, is a high-powered mix of the Joint Doctor's Lowryder #2 & a fabulous Blueberry from Saramartha Seeds. The high-quality genetics certainly shine through to make this new autoflowering hybrid a real standout.
With just the right amount of Ruderalis in this blend, Auto Blue is vigorous from the first pop going almost directly into finish mode. No matter what, these beauties will do their thing in 2.5 months. Amazing, but so very true. Beginners take note - this is the perfect way to get your fingers sticky!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.