Hits the Body Hard & Fast Before Creeping Straight To Your Head!
Flowerbomb Kush Seeds are fairly new, but these mighty beans have already won first place at High Times, first place at the 420 Cup in Amsterdam & took 2nd at Copa Canarius!
It's easy to see why - these high-yielding resin factories offer ass-kicking effects paired with truly impressive volumes, complex layers of flavour & a scent that'll make your mouth drool in anticipation!
- Flowerbomb Kush Yields 800 gr/m2 Inside/1 kg Outside
- Sweeter & Fruitier in Dirt
- Green Crack X OG Kush
These 100% feminized seeds deliver wave after crashing wave of flavour starting with a classic Kushy earth before moving on to a rainbow of fruit and ending with an edgy touch of spice that'll cleanse your palate so you can fully enjoy the next round of Stain Hunters' Flowerbomb Kush. Nothing boring here!
It's hard to beat the way Flowerbomb Kush smells on the vine - she can quickly fill a room with orange & rose scents overtop earthier Kush and a warm, spicy background. It's far from Skunk, but filters would still be a smart idea. Just saying.
The bud structure is irregular with a mixed bag of massive castle colas and gigantic foxtails - dense, lush & sticky with gooey resin extending all the way to the fan-tips by the end of the 8 week finish. If you can't tell yet, the entire Gorilla crew highly recommends the one & only Flowerbomb Kush Strain!
Get An Entire Batch of Keepers - Order Flowerbomb Kush Cannabis Seeds Now!
NB: Considering a Flowerbomb Kush grow? Think twice, and don't do it. In most places including the UK, that would be a highly illegal act and against Gorilla Seed rules.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Green Crack X OG Kush
- Yield Notes?
- Up to 800 gr/m2 (1000 Watts) Inside - 1 kg/seed Outside
- Flowering Time?
- 8 weeks
- Cup Winner?
- Cannabis Cup?
- HTCC, 420 Cup Amsterdam, Cupa Canarius
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 70% Indica: 30% Sativa
- Mainly Indica?
- Earth, Fruit, Spices
- Kush, Orange, Rose, Warm Spice
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.