Terp Treez Company
Terp Treez Co strive to create only the greatest cannabis hybrids.
From selection to harvest, Terp Treez' sole mission has always been to produce potent and unique profiles, derived from a collection of renowned and trusted genetics. Terp Treez operations are based in Catalonia, producing products for popular associations, later deciding to offer these sought-after genetics in seed form too.
Germination of cannabis seeds is illegal in the UK unless you have an appropriate license issued from the home office. However, the collection and storage of cannabis genetics in seed form the UK is 100% legal. Information on cannabis seeds is for information purposes only and describes the cannabis genetics only, it is not intended to encourage anyone to cultivate cannabis or illegal and/or controlled substances. If you are from outside the UK, please check the laws in your own country before placing an order.
- This celestial fusion showcases an otherworldly terpene profile, blending the best of Alien Cookies and Kush Mints genetics. Brace yourself for a symphony of terpenes dancing through the air, offering a sensory experience like no other. Delight in the luscious... More >
- Thanks to the unique combination, this auto hybrid is an excellent choice for growers with all levels of experience, as well as extremely forgiving and incredibly adaptable to all growing techniques. With a rare profile, prepare for hints of pine and earth, as... More >
- For trichome lovers, this autoflowering hybrid does not disappoint. We found due to the lineage, this plant displays very tight internodal spacing, combined with incredible resistance to pests and stress, and very fast production. All this, as well as yields o... More >
- This combination has created an explosive, pine tree shaped plant that produces a complex, and very unique profile of citrus, cherries and notes of mint. Thanks to this hybrid’s incredible growth rate, yields tend to reach up to 600g/m2 in all climates, all ... More >
- Also highly forgiving which can be great for the less experienced, or even experts looking for the least effort. With a complete life cycle of just 65 to 75 days, prepare for powerful limonene citrus, and cookie terpenes, combined with potent THC of 25%+. The ... More >
- This rare combination has created a profile of lasting Lime, mixed with pine and cookie terpenes. This automatic hybrid tends to produce incredibly high yields of almost 600g/m2, with potent THC levels of 25%+, all within a full life cycle of 70 to 75 days.,... More >
- This combination tends to produce powerful vigour and incredible results in all environments. Prepare for outstanding trichome production, with a potent terpene profile of sweet cookies, pine, and cream notes. Bizcoff also likes to grow wide inter-nodal length... More >
- The average flower cycle is roughly 60 to 70 days, and the majority of plants display beautiful purple tints, especially near the end of their life cycle. Prepare for exotic hues, combined with incredible production and strong vigorous growth in all climates. ... More >
- The great structure produces an abundance of branches, combined with ideal internode spacing, allow strong light penetration to the lower levels. The aromas are distinct and rare, with a mix of Blueberry pastry, with sherbert and menthol notes. The flower cycl... More >
- We found the final result to be even better than we could have asked for. Unbelievable vigour, huge yields, as well as an incredibly rare profile. Thanks to a slightly taller stretch, support may be needed late in bloom to hold the much higher than average yie... More >
- This hybrid likes to produce strong branches in a pine tree structure, creating a heavy canopy. Each pheno displays impressive vigour and growth, not to mention remarkable trichome production. Leaning more towards an indica dominant, we recommend 65 to 70 days... More >
- This cross of Melonade (Dying Breed Seeds) with (Chemdawg x Wedding Cake) has created impressive THC levels of 25%, producing potent and euphoric effects that are both relaxing and invigorating. With yields of up to 600g/m2, this strain is ideal for growers lo... More >
- After discovering the perfect pheno to compliment our Mochi, we decided take Mints to a new level. This hybrid tends to be very forgiving, with vigorous growth and great inter-nodal distance. The inter-nodal spacing allows for deep light penetration to the low... More >
- This hybrid also grows incredibly strong and vigorously, with fairly short inter-nodal spacing and a tree like structure. This variety also tends to be easy to maintain, even for the less experienced. Yields can be huge if treated correctly, producing almost 6... More >
- During the 70 day flowering period, Pink Apple Tartz will create dense, resinous flowers coated in trichomes. With a high THC content of 24%, this strain packs a powerful punch, making it ideal for both recreational and medicinal use. Pink Apple Tartz can ... More >
- Prepare for a compact canopy held up with conic shaped calyces, as well as a dense layer of trichomes. Thanks to the parentage this hybrids releases overwhelming scents of OG gas, sweet Zkittlez and cookie notes due to the Pink Guava. Yields average 450-500g/m... More >
- These seeds offer a 8 to 10-week flowering cycle, making them a dream for people seeking quality and efficiency, joint with potency. Prepare for a plant structure that’s nothing short of magnificent, boasting robust and resilient growth. What truly sets t... More >
- Thanks to an extensive selection and development process, the resulting hybrid forms a medium to tall, yet dense structure, displaying both indica and sativa traits. The extremely vigorous plant growth during vegetation sets up for a large canopy during bloom,... More >
- The flowers tend to bloom tight and compact, with relatively short inter-nodal distance that helps to hold the heavy canopy late in flower. Also a great hybrid for all skill sets thanks to its low maintenance traits. Prepare for yields of up to 500g/m2 and THC... More >
- Prepare for a sensory symphony as its structure showcases the perfect balance between its lineage’s genetic prowess. A bountiful yield of 550g/m2 offering a harvest of luscious, resin-drenched buds exuding an irresistible aroma. The terpene profile of... More >