Stay Tuned - These Bad-Ass Beans will be Here Before You Know It!
Barney's Farm releases no cannabis seed before its time! That's why Blueberry OG Feminized Seeds aren't out yet. The Gorilla's caught wind of this new coming release & he can't keep a secret even under threat of bodily harm, incarceration or deportation, so we're giving you a heads up. Keep an eye on this spot or miss out!
- New for 2016 - It Won't Be Long Now!
- Predicted to Blow'em Away at the Cups
- Shockingly-Good Fruit Flavour
- Immense Power - Lasting Highs
What will Barney's Farm Blueberry OG Seeds be like? We don't know for sure, but we're betting you'll find out if you show up at the next Cannabis Cup! The Gorilla's predicting a seductive Blueberry flavour paired with enough OG Kush oomph to push the THC ratings well past the 20% mark paired with massive yields of dense, sticky, aromatic buds flecked with blue and green calyxes. Right or wrong, we'll know soon!
Can't wait around for Blueberry OG? Then pick a pack of any other Barney's Farm Cannabis Seeds! Each one is better than the last & The Gorilla has them all. Plus, he's got the absolute best prices, bar none. Not sure what to get? Check out super potent Pineapple Chunk for bone-deep Indica perfection!
Keep Your Eye on This Page - Blueberry OG Seeds Will Be Here Soon!
NB: When they arrive, a Blueberry OG grow will still be out of your reach if you plan to stay within the confines of UK law - like The Gorilla requires for you to order cannabis seeds from our site. 'Nuff said!
Blueberry OG by Barney's Farm isn't here yet, but it will be very, very soon - we're just waiting on the final testing to be completed & those ever-important breeder stats to roll through the doors so that we can give you some rock-solid numbers instead of what The Gorilla thinks they'll be.
In the meantime, here's what we hope these lovely little beans will be like - a mid-sized hybrid of Original Blueberry crossed with an old-school OG Kush, maybe even the SFV or Tahoe phenos? With Barney's Farm at the wheel, one thing's for sure - Blueberry OG Cannabis Seeds are going to be insanely good!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.