Crimea Blue Seeds are Highly Recommended for Northern Latitudes!
Barney's Farm Crimea Blue has everything it takes to not only survive, but actually thrive, in cool northern climates! Turkman genetics add superior hardiness to Blueberry's bulk & incredible flavour, plus this rare strain speeds up the mix for a very early, mid-September finish outdoors. Indoor collectors might not have to worry about the weather, but they'll still appreciate a finish that can bring it home in as little as 7.5 weeks!
- Crimea Blue Finish Time = 55 to 60 Days
- XL, 600 gr Yields Indoors
- Highly Recommended for Colder Latitudes
- Short & Sturdy with Enormous Colas
As an 80% Indica, 20% Sativa hybrid with a full 18% THC, Crimea Blue Feminized Seeds have colossal power for long-lasting physical effects that do way more than take the edge off. Satisfying in every single way, this short, stocky strain has plenty of weight-bearing sides that can easily handle the heavy colas and large lower buds without breakage, unless you get an over-achieving phenotype. Yields can measure in as high as 600 gr/m2 with SOG or ScrOG so plan accordingly for the best results.
Order Crimea Blue Cannabis Seeds Now - No One's Cheaper than The Gorilla!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Turkman X Blueberry
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- THC notes?
- 18% THC
- Height Info?
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 80% Indica; 20% Sativa
- Mainly Indica?
- Rosemary & Lemon
- Height notes?
- 80 cm
- Indoor Yield?
- 600 gr/m2
Barney's Farm Crimea Blue is a cold & moisture tolerant blend of Turkman (AKA Crimea Hash Plant) and the ever-popular Blueberry strain. Both yield and power are outstanding! Indoors, this cannabis seed can reach a full 600 gr/m2 of dense, resin-encrusted buds with a tolerance-busting 18% THC.
When Crimea Blue Cannabis Seeds strike, the Indica-dominant effects reach deep to deliver a primarily physical effect with just a touch of mental buzz. The flavour is equally good & a bit unusual, coating your entire mouth with tangy lemon peel and piney rosemary. Order your wicked-good Blue Crimea Weed Seeds now!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.