Blue Cheese X Original Cheese - Refined & Perfected Over 5 Generatons!
Designed with true Cheese connoisseurs in mind, Barney's Farm spared no effort to perfect their new Triple Cheese Seeds taking the UK's favourite strain into uncharted territory with branch-breaking buds, early finishes & incredibly high THC levels. These pungent powerhouses are extremely easy to deal with - a great choice for both beginners & more experienced Cheese fans. You're gonna love it!
- Triple Cheese - Concentrated Cheesy Goodness!
- Very Potent - High THC Levels
- Indica Dominant with Bone-Rattling Stones
- Beginner-Friendly Blue Cheese X Original Cheese Cross
Barney's Farm Triple Cheese is a concentrated blend of Barney's own Blue Cheese strain & the one & only Original Cheese, AKA UK Cheese or Exodus Cheese. This Indica-dominant hybrid sets a new standard for this breed, one others can only hope to meet! Outside, these babies are ready at the beginning of October while finish times average around 55 to 60 days inside. Yields easily meet the 600 gr/m2 estimates. Enjoy!
Triple Cheese Feminized give you 3X the goodness and The Gorilla gives you at least 3X the savings!
- We Guarantee Our Initial Prices Are Cheaper than Any Other VAT-Approved Site
- We Give Big Discounts for Cash & Other Alternative Payment Methods
- Spend at Least £100 & The Gorilla will Pay for Your Shipping!
Get Your Triple Cheese Feminized Seeds Today - They're Fabulous!
NB: These cannabis seeds are brand new for 2015, but that's not the only reason we haven't had a chance to try these out personally. Germination & cultivation of Triple Cheese would be highly illegal in the UK for you, for me & for The Gorilla. This description is based entirely on information provided by Barney's Farm.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Blue Cheese X Original Cheese
- Yield Notes?
- 600 gr/m2
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Early October
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- Height Info?
- Mainly Indica?
- Height notes?
- 90 to 110 cm
Triple Cheese Seeds get their sumptuous, Cheesy goodness from an impeccable mix of Blue Cheese & Original Cheese. Barney's Farm took five full generations of selective crossing & back-crossing to perfect this blend. You can trust that this will be, without a doubt, the best Cheese you ever try. She's a good one!
The yield will be just as spectacular as the power rating at 600 gr/m2 inside after a 55 to 60 day finish. Outside, Triple Cheese will be ready early October, well before many other types of weed seeds. This is a potent Indica with high THC percentages, but she's as beginner friendly as they come - a great one to start with!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.