Afghani X Nepalese Hash Plant X Hawaiian!
With a pedigree that guarantees an extra helping of gooey THC crystals, the Custard Cream strain doesn't disappoint in this area or any other. Yields are truly impressive at up to 400 gr/m2 inside under the big lights or up to 550 gr/m2 outside under the biggest light of all. And, once you flip, it'll take 65-70 days to get there, but the wait will be more than worth it!
- Custard Cream Flowering Time = 65 to 70 Days
- Very Pungent, Hashy Smell - Sweet Vanilla Flavour
- Big Yields Combined with High Potency - 20% THC
- Extra-Thick Resin - An Extractor's Special!
With a 20% THC rating, you know Cream of the Crop Custard Cream is as potent as she is tasty. This 100% feminized seed is Indica-dominant, but the effects scream Sativa hitting the head much harder than the body for a strong, clear head buzz & hardy appetites. You'll love this bean from the tip of her massive tops to the beefy popcorn below!
If you love intense flavour over all else like The Gorilla, we've got you covered with Custard Cream Feminized Seeds. But, if you can't take the wait, why not try Cream of the Crop's Cropical Fruit Auto? This autoflowering seed tastes like a tropical fruit salad filled with fresh mango, papaya & grapes. Yum!
Why Wait? Grab Your Custard Cream Seeds Today & Give in to Temptation!
NB: This description of Custard Cream is based entirely on Cream of the Crop's original write-up. No cannabis seeds were germinated, cultivated, consumed or otherwise molested in the making of this Gorilla Seeds page.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Afghani X Nepalese Hash Plant X Hawaiian
- Flowering Time?
- 9-10 weeks
- THC notes?
- 20% THC
- Mainly Indica?
- Sweet Vanilla
- Soft, Hashy, Pungent
- Indoor Yield?
- 400 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 550 gr/m2
Custard Cream is a fully tested blend of Afghani, Nepalese Hash Plant & Hawaiian strains with an Indica-dominant genetic base. There are some physical effects, but most of this power goes straight to the head for a strong, euphoric mental buzz that's second to none. Note that this one is a big appetite stimulator, as well.
The yields are just as fabulous as Custard Cream Seeds' imposing 20% THC power rating. Inside, under great lighting, these cannabis seeds are capable of going all the way to 400 gr/m2 in just 65 to 70 days. The flower cycle is a little longer outside under the bright sun, but patience is well rewarded with a boosted 550 gr/m2. Awesome!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.