Also Know As Jellyfish Bud - Shockingly Good!
Purple lovers take note: Purple Paralysis Seeds were designed specifically for you! This Cream of the Crop feminized seed is a robust mix of two classics that retains the pure strength of Power Plant along with the softer colours and aromas of the classic Lavender strain.
- Purple Paralysis Flowering Time = 65-70 Days
- High Yields - 450 gr/m2 Inside, 650 gr/m2 Outside
- Mould Resistant - Great for Cold or Moist Environments
- You Have to Try This One if You Love Colour!
You can clearly see the vivid hues, but just wait until you can smell the clear notes of sweet Lavender behind the stronger spicy/hashy fragrance. Your nose will love you!
A Sativa-dominant hybrid with a full 22% THC, Cream of the Crop's Purple Paralysis is no shrinking violet! This baby goes all in with an energetic head high that has no apparent ceiling. Are you ready for liftoff?
Do yourself a favour & buy the Purple Paralysis Strain from The Gorilla! We've got the best prices paired with the best service bar none. Find the same cannabis seed cheaper somewhere else? No problem! Let us know within 30 days of your order & we'll take care of you. Easy Peasy!
Order Your Purple Paralysis Seeds Today & Put a Little Colour in Your Life!
NB: Considering a Purple Paralysis grow? The colours would be fantastic, but it would not be worth it if you got caught. Germination and cultivation of cannabis seeds is highly illegal in most places and strictly against the Gorilla Seeds rules.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Lavender X Power Plant
- Flowering Time?
- 9-10 weeks
- THC notes?
- 22% THC
- Spicy, Hashy, Notes of Sweet Lavender
- Indoor Yield?
- 450 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 650 gr/m2
- Mainly Sativa?
Purple Paralysis is a Cream of the Crop Seed created by crossing Lavender with Power Plant. THC measures in at a very generous 22% with equally impressive yields. Inside, you can expect 450 gr/m2 on average with numbers rising to 650 gr/m2 outside.
The finish isn't the fastest at 65 to 70 days but more than reasonable for Sativa-dominant genetics. You'll love the expansive, energizing effects that come with Purple Paralysis Seeds as well as their bright colours and complex aroma. Purple Paralysis is also known as Jellyfish Bud!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.