A Real Beast with Gargantuan Yields & a Fierce, Fruity Essence!
Monster Mass is the rock-solid cornerstone of the Critical Mass Collective's amazing new collection and rightfully so!
Believe it or not, this hardcore bean actualy improves the already spectacular Critical Mass Strain with increased speed, amped-up power & magnified yields that're guaranteed to make this new feminized seed a legend in her own right. Trust us when we say you won't be sorry you went with Monster Mass Cannabis Seeds!
- Monster Mass Flowering Time = 45 to 50 Days
- Nearly Narcotic - Strong, Long-Lasting Stones
- Dense & Frosty with Branch-Breaking Yields
- Killer Bag Appeal - Large, Round & Shimmering with Gold Dust!
To create this standout, Critical Lee crossed his best Critical Mass with a Critical + that was selected specifically for its distinctive Blackberry taste and smell. Due to Monster Mass Seeds' height & branchiness, these ladies are best kept outdoors, but with careful training, their extreme vigour can be tamed just enough to bring them inside. Either way, you can expect a potent windfall with stash-busting yields and bone-rattling 20% THC levels.
Thanks to their impressive speed, Monster Mass Feminized Seeds rarely have a problem with mould or mildew, but you should keep the humidity levels low & circulation fairly high just to be safe. Once cured, these cannabis seeds have a nearly overwhelming aroma that mixes Blackberry with pungent Skunk while the taste is sweet & fruity with clear notes of Kush, Skunk, Blackberry & even a little Cola. Yum!
Get Your Monster Mass Seeds Today - They're Scary Good!
NB: Pondering a Monster Mass grow? Stop right now! That's illegal most places & getting caught would be worse than a starring roll in the next slasher flic. Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds strictly for legal souvenir use.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Critical Mass X Critical +
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Late September
- Flowering Time?
- 7 weeks
- THC notes?
- 18 to 20%
- Height Info?
- Fruity, Skunky, Hashy
- Indoor Yield?
- 700 to 800 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 900 gr/seed
Monster Mass Seeds are a high-yielding blend of classic Critical Mass and an extra-fruity Critical + strain. The breeder recommends outdoors for this impressive cannabis seed due to its huge size & branchy structure. When kept indoors, early FIMing and other training methods are a must. In either case, you will not be disappointed in the yield - it's outstanding!
Once you make the flip, Monster Mass will be ready in a mere 45 to 50 days (just 7 weeks). Dried, you can't beat the complex flavour profile or the amazing bag appeal. Think large, round, pale-green buds that shimmer with gold dust & goo followed by a taste that coats your mouth in sweet fruit flavours - delicious!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
Customer reviews of this product
You can trust this company and dont let the abstract pics throw you...all of the mass collection are- read more
Wow this plants started out fast and was so super easy to grow, large buds covered with crystals. On- read more
chris jack, 2017-08-06
Very big yields and easy to grow outdoors. Will be getting more in spring
Anwar neil, 2018-10-16