So Hazey She'll Leave You Feeling Glazey!
DISCONTINUED - PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER SEED!
High yielding and psychoactive, this Critical dominant happy herb makes even the grumpiest Gorilla roll around in the grass. You too will drift up to Cloud #9! She has fantastic genetics (Critical+ x JYD Haze) and also has these amazing specs:
- High Yield Feminized Seeds
- 12% to 19% THC
- 70% Sativa/30% Indica
- Life cycle: 60-70 Days
DinaFem Cloud #9 Seeds are Sativa all the way. Just like a cloud, she’s stable yet airy and bulbous. Her flavour and effect get better with time so don’t rush her along. Go and admire the others in your cannabis seed collection while Cloud #9 Feminized finishes her work.
So just do it already. Quick. Easy. Discreetly packaged. The Gorilla’s marijuana seeds are better than anyone else’s and he ships internationally, too. Up and away, they’ll fly to you...through the clouds.
Order Cloud #9 Cannabis Seeds from Gorilla and Leave the World Behind!
NB: The Gorilla and his barrel full of monkey friends interrupt your reading to remind you that this description is based on the original DinaFem Seeds review, so get your head out of the clouds.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.