The Best Yielding Orange Strain Dutch Passion Has to Offer!
Dutch Passion totally crushes it when it comes to sweet, citrusy Orange strains, but none can compare to their latest creation: Orange Hill Special Feminized Seeds!
This stable mix of their very own Orange Bud & Californian Orange blends genetics proven worthy of greatness since the 1980s - you can put your total trust in this wicked-good High Life Cup winner!
- Orange Hill Special Flowering Time = 8 to 9 Weeks!
- Up to 450 gr/seed When Placed in the Right Hands
- Stabilized Over 6 Generations - Fully Tested in Every Single Way
- Intense Orange Skunk Taste & Smell - Yowza!
The intense Orange Skunk taste shines through in Dutch Passion's Orange Hill Special, but these cannabis seeds have much more than flavour on their side. These beauties are a treat for all the senses with rock-hard, super-sticky nuggets of goodness that'll light you up with a righteous 21% THC rating. The high is strong, it lasts a very long time & it's pleasantly chill. Trust us - you'll love this Indica/Sativa hybrid!
Dutch Passion is known for quality of product & an equally high commitment to supporting the cannabis community, and so is The Gorilla! You can donate a small sum to one of our worthy charities when you order Orange Hill Special - or, if you're short on cash, you can help yourself to a little something, something on our Coupon Codes page. We've covered all the bases when it comes to fine-ass weed seeds!
Why Wait? Give In & Get Orange Hill Special Seeds Today!
NB: It can be hard to resist starting an Orange Hill Special grow when you know these cannabis seeds are good enough to win a major Cup like High Life, but stand strong! No one's handing out shiny trophies in the slammer - and that's where you'll end up if you commit a crime with these beans. 'Nuff said!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Orange Bud X Californian Orange
- Yield Notes?
- Up to 450 gr/seed
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Middle of October
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- Cup Winner?
- Cannabis Cup?
- High Life 2015
- THC notes?
- 21% THC
- Height Info?
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 50% Sativa; 50% Indica
- Intense Citrus
- Height notes?
- 1 Meter or Less
Designed, developed & released by the Orange Skunk experts at Dutch Passion, Orange Hill Special could very well be the absolute best citrus strain ever released. This incredible marijuana seed has a clear & very strong fruit flavour backed up by a chill, relaxing stone, massive yields & immense power. If it was any more Orange-y, this baby would ooze Vitamin C!
This Orange Skunk strain is new for 2016, but it's already won a major Cup. At High Life 2015, Orange Hill Special Cannabis Seeds took an impressive 3rd place win in the Bio Category, and that, my friend, is nothing to sneeze at. This feminized seed has it all including stability, quality & a strong, unmistakable flavour. You won't be sorry you bought this one!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.