Named for one of the largest cities in Afghanistan in honor of her grandparents, Mazar Feminized is an enhanced version of the classic Afghan/Skunk strain. To make this modification, Dutch Passion upgraded the original strain with a slightly improved genetic base to boost the yield and take the edge off the flavour. The rest needed no improvement and remains the same. For a delightful mix of old and new, order Mazar Feminized today!
Mazar Feminized is Pure, Skunky Bliss
Mazar Feminized is a pure Indica strain with large, resinous trichomes and a soft, skunky flavour. Never overpowering, this new flavour retains hints of sweet Skunk with a more subtle quality. As it washes over your tongue in creamy smoothness, Mazar Feminized is pure bliss. This lady got her Christmas-tree shape from her Afghani relatives, but Mazar also inherited an energizing, uplifting effect and an exceptionally consistent nature from both parents.
Mazar – A Proven Champion
This new strain is a true champion! Mazar Feminized took top honors as the Best Indica at Tipo Forte in Bologna in 2008 as well as Second Prize at the Highlife Cup in 2002. Of course, the real prize is found in the long list of dedicated followers who can’t get enough Dutch Passion Mazar Feminized Cannabis Seeds!
Order Dutch Passion Mazar Feminized Cannabis Seeds today!
The Gorilla wants you to know that your order will only contain dormant cannabis seeds suitable for your collection. Although they will be authentic seeds from the breeder, they will not resemble the description listed above. Enjoy your new Mazar Feminized seeds, but don’t attempt to cultivate or germinate these items. It’s against the law in the UK and most other countries, and the Gorilla would never want to see you come to any harm.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.