DISCONTINUED - PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER SEED!
If you remember Dutch Passion’s older 007 Skunk products, you’re in for a very pleasant surprise! Now, your old favorite has been made even better and rereleased as Skunk Passion! This new, Sativa-dominant strain is really earning a great reputation as a massive producer with record-breaking yields and deep, rich colours.
Hot Pink and Heavy Duty
Skunk Passion Feminized doesn’t produce those rock-hard nuggets that so many search for, but she more than makes up for it in other ways. This powerful girl really lights up the room with tons of bright pink hairs and rich, THC-pumping resin glands. Can you believe that trichomes are routinely measured at an unbelievable 25 cm? That number really blew our minds, too!
Skunk Passion is Recommended by the Dutch Passion Test Team!
How much more do you need to know? The Dutch Passion test team is constantly evaluating new strains and putting this seed bank’s existing breeds through their paces as part of the ongoing quality-assurance process. In other words, they know what’s good and what’s not so hot! They found that Skunk Passion was truly special. It rises slowly until it plateaus. Then, it settles in for hours of peak results before slowly dropping back down. For consistent results that go all day long, it just doesn’t get any better than this!
Order Dutch Passion Skunk Passion Feminized Cannabis Seeds now!
The Gorilla always makes sure the little monkeys know what they’re getting. No matter how much your mouth watered thinking about Skunk Passion, we don’t want you to be disappointed. The dormant cannabis seeds you order won’t resemble this description. Remember, germination and cultivation is illegal in the UK and most other countries. Stay safe!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.