To create Trance Feminized, Dutch Passion mixed their ever-popular Skunk/Indica strain with a potent early Indica from their classic collection. By crossing these two breeds, this Amsterdam seed bank gave Skunk an exciting new twist. Order today to experience the mystery of Trance Feminized!
Trance’s Indica Heritage
Indica varieties are known for their short stature and dense structure. Hardened in the extreme climates found in the Hindu Kush mountains, these strains can survive just about any type of environment. Originally used for their hash capabilities, Indicas are generally very resinous and powerful.
Don’t Forget About Trance’s Sativa Side
Of course, you can’t forget about the Skunk side of the family! This strain has a sweet and sour aroma that’s much like, well, a skunk without being unpleasant. Flavours range from sticky sweet to cheesy. Classic Skunk is a Sativa-dominant strain that gives Trance Feminized a well-rounded finish for exceptional balance and stability.
Purple and Resinous!
As Trance Feminized rotates through her speedy cycles, the trichomes appear large, resinous and tinged with purple. A pleasure to view and savor, you’ll never want to escape Trance Feminized’s grasp!
Buy Dutch Passion Trance Feminized Cannabis Seeds now!
The Gorilla loves to talk about new and old strains, like Skunk and Trance Feminized. But, we’d never want to mislead you! These entertaining descriptions are fun to read, but they don’t describe the cannabis seeds that we sell. If you decide to place an order, you’ll receive a full set of high-quality cannabis seeds suitable for collection. Remember, germination and cultivation of cannabis is illegal in the UK.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
There are no reviews for this product