DISCONTINUED - PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER SEED!
Dutch Passion created Voodoo Feminized Cannabis Seeds by crossing two very different Thai strains in 1997. This witchy new hybrid was soon known for its refreshing fragrance and extremely large trichomes. Yields are high, the Sativa is strong and the colour is a robust, golden tone. Add Voodoo Feminized to your collection to let powerful Mambo takes complete control of your senses!
Dutch Passion Maintains Strict Quality Control
Although the Thai genetics sound foreign and exotic, Dutch Passionhas had these specimens under their control for years. To guarantee consistency and reliability, this top Amsterdam seed bank always maintains strict control of their available gene pool. With this type of background, you can always depend on Voodoo Feminized and every other Dutch Passion strain to be exactly what was promised.
Voodoo is a Potent Sativa
Dutch Passion Voodoo Feminized’s parents are variations on the classic Thai theme. Strains from this Asian region are known for their pure Sativa qualities, but they don’t get tall and stringy like many Sativas from other areas. These short, stocky structures have a reputation for large, resinous trichomes that vary from earthy brown to dusty green. The overall effect is a golden colour. Flavours are described as earthy and spicy with an organic scent. This is an easy strain with beneficial, uplifting effects. Once Voodoo Feminized casts her spell on you, you’ll never want to stray!
Order Dutch Passion Voodoo Feminized Cannabis Seeds> now!
The Gorilla would never lead you astray! We hope you enjoy these entertaining descriptions, but we also want to be upfront about your order. You will receive a set of collectible cannabis seeds, but they will not look like the Voodoo Feminized description you see above. Please don’t attempt to cultivate or germinate your new seeds. It’s against the law in the UK, and we don’t want to see any harm come to our junior monkeys!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.