Highly Effective MMJ - Mentally Clear with Calm, Relaxing Effects!
There's no waiting around when Rhino Ryder Auto is filling scripts for potent MMJ! This incredibly effective feminized seed is suprisingly fast, unbelievably easy and shockingly good. With a fairly even mix of Indica and Sativa genetics, the effects relax the body, calm the mind and can lull you to sleep better than your Mum's favourite lullaby.
- Rhino Ryder Auto Only Takes 9 Weeks Total
- Pest Resistant & Drought Tolerant
- Great General Purpose MMJ - Very Restful
- Sweet, Skunky Smell - Pear & Cinnamon Flavour
As a White Rhino (Medicine Man) X Canadian Ruderalis cross, Rhino Ryder Automatic Seeds are part of the infamous White family headed by matriarch White Widow, and this genetic background definitely shows. By the time their 9 weeks are over, these sturdy cannabis seeds are literally covered in rock-hard, round-ish buds that look like crystal-coated white horns according to Fast Buds, and they would know!
Rhino Ryder Auto Seeds make for incredibly good MMJ, but these aren't the only medical seeds The Gorilla's got in his big bag of tricks! You'll find the widest selection of both high THC & high CBD seeds right here for the best prices going. Check 'em out!
Buy Your Rhino Ryder Seeds Today - You'll Be Very Happy You Did!
NB: In accordance with UK law, Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds strictly as collectible souvenirs. We prohibit all activity including germination & cultivation even if they are truly amazing like Rhino Ryder Auto! Sorry - our barrister made us say it!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- White Rhino X Canadian Ruderalis
- Flowering Time?
- THC notes?
- 20% THC
- Medical Cannabis Info?
- Mental & Physical - Calm & Relaxing
- Height Info?
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 50% Indica; 50% Sativa
- Auto flowering ?
- Pear & Cinnamon
- Sweet & Skunky
- Height notes?
- 60 to 100 cm
- Indoor Yield?
- 450 to 600 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 50 to 350 gr/seed
- Autoflowering Cycle?
- 9 Weeks from Seed
Rhino Ryder Auto is a easy, rapid-paced autoflowering seed created by crossing the highly therapeutic White Rhino with an unbelievably good Canadian Ruderalis. Yields are impressive at up to 650 gr/m2 inside & 350 gr/seed in the great outdoors. The power is just as generous at a fabulous 20% THC, especially high for an AutoFem!
This 100% feminized seed smells like good, old-school herb with a sweet, Skunk fragrance that you'll instantly recognize, but the flavours will surprise you with their delicious mix of spicy cinnamon & tasty pear. The strong buzz will creep up on you, so take care! Rhino Ryder Auto Seeds will soothe your body, your mind & your soul.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
Customer reviews of this product
I absolutely love these seeds!! They came quickly and are exactly as I expected. Thank you
Nequita Grazette, 2016-05-23
Excellent seeds, top quality bud and super fast grow ! Defo recommend these guys ! I used rhino Ryde- read more
Rachel , 2016-09-12
This is another fantastic strain from a brilliant company. It does exactly what it says in the goril- read more
Excellent strain for the outdoor grower. She grew tall and packs a big punch. Fast buds worked their- read more
Bread end results love this strain