Let’s get physical! Total Paralysis is a beautiful looking and big yielding plantcannabis seed that delivery a heavy, long lasting high. Development is rapid and results in copious amounts of devilishly strong nugs. Oozing with rich oils, Total Paralysis is a great choice for anyone interested in producing dabs / wax / shatter and is particularly recommended medicinally for relief from severe or chronic pain.
Development is straightforward and simple, a high level of expertise isn’t required to produce an abundant yield. The fragrance and flavour is a combination of berries and spices, with an earthy aftertaste. The effects are profound; your entire body will be on lock-down whilst your mind is taken on a wild ride to euphoric oblivion and spiritual bliss!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Moby Dick x Budzilla
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Late September
- Flowering Time?
- 9 weeks
- THC notes?
- 21% THC
- Height Info?
- Berry, Earthy, Spicy / Herbal
- Height notes?
- 90 to 180 cm Indoors, 200 to 300 cm Outdoors
- Indoor Yield?
- 500 to 550 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- Up to 700 gr/seed
- Mainly Sativa?
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.