TARDIS is a mid-level THC strain with a well-rounded mix of cannabinoids, many of which research indicates have tumor fighting properties. This strain has a complex, satisfying taste and aroma built on a terpene profile seemingly designed to keep anxiety and pain at bay while still encouraging productivity. Used properly, TARDIS could be just the thing to help you keep track of everything that needs doing and, at the same time, stay calm and focused enough while you do it to get it all done, one thing at a time.
The energetic Sativa nature in the lineage of TARDIS is nicely toned down by the effects of some of the lesser-known cannabinoids this strain consistently has in its makeup. CBC has powerful pain- reducing and anti-inflammatory properties, and some research indicates that it is several times more effective at moderating stress and anxiety than CBD. CBG is likewise anti-inflammatory, as well as an antidepressant that promotes brain cell and bone growth, and has promising tumor-inhibiting properties.
Finally, THCV is great at blocking and reducing panic attacks and tremors, and research indicates it helps reduce brain lesions and stimulate bone growth. Some of the terpenoids that contribute to TARDIS's distinctive aroma are also great for helping to relax and avoid anxiety, including beta-myrcene, caryophyllene, limonene, linalool and azulene. Beta-myrcene, caryophyllene and limonene also appear to have cancer-fighting properties as well.
All of the phenotypes are bushy, even those that are a bit stretchy. The main differences come in the bud structure and smell and taste.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- OREGON DIESEL X TIMEWRECK
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- Medical Cannabis Info?
- Anxiety, ADHD, depression, pain relief & nausea.
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- Sativa 35%, Indica 65%
- Mainly Indica?
- Black liquorice to diesel with musky earthiness and overtones of berries.
- Height notes?
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.