Big Bud X Several Premium Skunks - Refined to Perfection!
Humboldt Seeds spared no effort and no expense when they created their Pineapple Skunk strain! Now available as a perfectly stable, 100% feminized seed so that everyone can get a taste of this sweet, pungent beauty, Pineapple Skunk blends the one & only Big Bud with several of the world's best Skunks to create a uniform, homogenous powerhouse that always does exactly what Humboldt promises. Did you think they would settle for anything less?
- Pineapple Skunk Yields 15+ oz/yd2 Inside
- Can Exceed 10 Feet Outside - Train Without Mercy Indoors
- Adapts Well to SOG & SCROG
- Powerful Effects - Complex Terpene Profile
This mixed hybrid draws her power from a 30% Sativa, 70% Indica genetic profile, but her strong, long-lasting effects are very balanced, paying equal attention to happy, uplifted moods and pleasantly chill physical relaxation. The plump, resin-saturated buds practically explode with lemon, floral and Skunk aromas, and Pineapple Skunk Seeds' have a matching but slightly more sophisticated taste. Pine, lemon, cayenne pepper, tropical fruit and Skunk wash over the palate in wave after wave of flavour sensations. Mouth watering, don't you think?
Can't Wait to Get Your Greedy Mitts on Pineapple Skunk Feminized Seeds? Order Now!
NB: A Pineapple Skunk grow would be epic, but it could land you in the slammer instead of the cannabis hall of fame. At Gorilla Seeds, all weed seeds are sold strictly as souvenirs and collectible items, never to be germinated. Them's the rules!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Skunk Hybrid
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- THC notes?
- 15% THC
- Height Info?
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 30% Sativa; 70% Indica
- Mainly Indica?
- Ripe Fruit, Pine, Lemon, Skunk, Spices
- Lemon, Skunk, Flowers
- Height notes?
- 3 to 10+ Feet Outside
- Indoor Yield?
- 10 to 15+ oz/yd2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 25 to 106+ oz/seed
Pineapple Skunk is a robust, early flowering blend of Big Bud and the best Skunks that have ever been bred. Humboldt Seeds crossed, recrossed, backcrossed and refined for generations until they created a perfectly stable cross that never disappoints. You can trust in this genetic mix to deliver big, fat, swollen buds that pop with rich aromas and lush flavours. Do yourself a favour and order your Humboldt Seeds Pineapple Skunk Seeds today!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.