Lemon Larry OG.Kush-IBL is based on an older OG.Kush Larry Lemon-F1 from "Elite Genetics.
From this regular F1 generation two female and male parents were selected. These four Lemon Larry still form the basis of our OG.Kush strains. Alpine Seeds crossed their best male with their best female to produce an f2 generation. Seeds from this first Inbred generation were sent to private testers.
Among them was an Austrian tester who selected the f2 line and crossed each strain again with an OG.Kush-LemonLarry F3 generation resulting. He tested this F3 generation and selected the best Lemon Larry phenos and crossed them again to inbreed them. The F4 seeds were sent back to Alpine Seeds.
From this fourth generation Alpine Seeds selected again from a large number of parents and crossed the best two male and female to produce an F5 Inbreed line. From this F5 we selected a strong male and crossed it with the first OG.Kush-Lemon Larry from the selected "elite Genetics" batch (P1).
The "Lemon Larry OG.Kush-IBL" is the result from this backcross.We considered whether we are really long, the resulting "Lemon Larry" should really be called Inbreedline because you can really only speak from an F7 or F8 from a pure IBL. But there are two reasons that warrant such a designation.
The first is the stability and homogeneity of the cannabis seed itself. The second reason that we will continue to work at this weed seed is even better genetics to get to and around its own, completely new "Lemon Larry" to develop.The "Lemon-OG.Kush Larry" is very homogeneous, there are only two distinct phenotypes which are exclusively in height and slightly different in the flower structure.
One phenomenon is the "Lemon Larry“ who is a bit more compact and wide, almost like Indica leaves formed. The buds are tight and staggered off a very intense and strong odor, which is almost too strong, and also by several ziplock bags clearly visible.The second phenotype is growing something "EastCoastSourDiesel"
Similarly, it is somewhat narrower fans and not quite as hard and compact inflorescences. Even the aroma is a little more into diesel-like, but remains just as strong and intense as the "Lemon Larry phenomenon".The flowers and adjacent leaves are filled with many trichomes, considerably as the OG.Kush is in their power.
The turn goes toward a more invigorating up-high's, but this is very strong in intensity and not for the novice smoker. At low doses the effect is invigorating and relaxing at the same time, what makes these genetics also very interesting for medical applications. Not for nothing is the "OG.Kush" the epitome of med varieties in the United States and Canada.
The total average income is in the upper, it's like almost all Floor. Kush varieties or cuts not in a heavy-Yielders but the amount of high quality flowers for a OG.Kush is really good.The smell and the flavor is already something special. When smoke very lemony / sour, perhaps something diesel-like. As you breathe out, however, the typical and strong undertone kushige noticeable in the mouth, the taste will last a long time and can be really intense.These two features make the Lemon Larry is a very special sort, which can include a clear conscience to the best U.S. imports at all.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.