The first backcross of SweetChunk F1 to her mother, the sweet pink grapefruit, brought a surprising result. The small splitting into several phenotypes in this backcross was seen previously. However, the overall picture of all cannabis seeds are very close to the original SPG clone.
For this cross we selected many SweetChunk F1's and save two very good Male`s.At the end we decided us for a more Sativa and SPG dominant Male and did a backcross to the Sweet Pink Grapefruit clone. The vigour of the first Backcross is in contrast to the Sweet Chunk F1 Generation more similar to the fan shape much finer and more delicate.
Also, the extension is no longer compare with the F1 hybrid. The whole form has changed and tends more to a similar look like the SPG. The Sweet Chunk F1 hybrid was characterized by the dominance of the Deep Chunk which makes the cross very homogeneous and stable. Through the first backcross, there was a previously suspected splitting of the genes and hence also to more phenotypes in a Seedpack, where in all weed seeds from the same overall picture forth the sweet pink grapefruit.
There are three different phenotypes. One Deep Chunk pheno which is similar to the Sweet Chunk F1, with a lot of resin, compact buds and an more Indica look. The flavor from this Deep Chunk pheno is more hashy with a little fruity smell. The second pheno is an identical copy of the Sweet PinkGrapefruit Clone; a more sativa dominant growth, thick inflorescence and an intense smell - a perfect copy of Sweet Pink Grapefruit.
The third and final phenotype has the same flavor as pheno two, but a little bit more Sativa dominant and needs to mature for a few days longer. The smell and taste can be easily compared with the second SPG phenotype but a little berry impact can be noticed too. The effect has evolved from a typical Indica Sativa hybrid with a similar stoned, up high. Also, the yield has improved and is now comparable to that of the SPG.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
There are no reviews for this product