Sweet Pink Grapefruit originates from around Vancouver in Canada. It has existed in cutting form around there for over 35 years and although the exact genetics are unknown there is still a lot of speculation. The most likely story is that the Sweet Pink Grapefruit is a specially selected Northern Lights #1 phenotype, noted for its special flavour.
Sweet Pink Grapefruit is well known in her role as the mother in the Sweet Tooth family created by Spice of Life Seeds and Breeder Steve. For many years this clone only strain disappeared in Switzerland but a few collectors had secured these excellent genetics. Alpine Seeds have now decided to revive this little legend and make it available for commerical sale.
The special features of these genetics is undoubtedly the smell, flavour and quality of the final product. It produces such an intense, exotic, sweet taste found only very rarely in other strains. One can see from exactly where the Sweet Tooth gets its flavour. Sweet Pink Grapefruit produces good average yields with a high resin content and good potency, which all help to complement this strain as an elite clone.
The dense buds are not too hard, under lights they mature in 62-68 days and at an early stage give off that special flavour. The strong root formation and structure of the buds points to a clear relationship with Afghani genetics. However the leaf and vegetative stage show marked similarities with properties which are often found as characteristic of sativas.
Sweet Pink Grapefruit is produced by a self-pollination of this clone-only Strain. It is very hard to feminize and to force male flower production on the female. The breeders use a new self-fertilizing technique with a new chemical to produce a lot of male flowers which contains potent pollen. Feminized S1 Seeds are very close to the original Sweet Pink Grapefruit Clone. Smell, taste, the buzz and all other features are similar to the original cutting and show the same unique traits.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.