White Choco: The Proof Is In The ‘Chocolatey’ Pudding!
This outstanding 100% feminized seed is quite possibly the best strain our friends over at Amsterdam Genetics have bred to date. Not even the Dutch coffeeshops can keep up with the high demand they're seeing of late for White Choco, and that's one of the best recommendations anyone can give!
Favored by so many, it is crystal clear that this is one cannabis seed that you have to buy. Only then, will you be able to understand why White Choco Feminized Seeds are so popular!
- 100% Feminized Seeds
- Medicinal Powerhouse
- Abundant Yields - 600 gr/m2 Inside
- 19% + THC - Yowza!
With the most amazing sweet chocolate taste perfectly accented by subtle hints of spice, White Choco Cannabis Seeds give an activating head buzz if you take things slow & easy. Go full throttle & this well-balanced White Russian X Chocolope cross turns into a total knockout with a more deactivating, sleep promoting and appetite increasing effect.
The Gorilla doesn’t just like bananas; Amsterdam Genetics White Choco is one of his new favourites!
Don't Wait! Act Fast! Order Your White Choco Seeds Todsy!
NB: Your new cannabis seeds are dormant novelty items suitable for collection & genetic preservation. We all know what that means - no White Choco Grow for you without risking a long stay in a short cell with a big hairy roomy named Stella, and she's not nearly as nice as The Gorilla!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- White Russian X Chocolope
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- THC notes?
- 19% THC
- Height Info?
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 50% Sativa; 50% Indica
- Sweet Chocolate with Hints of Spice
- Height notes?
- 1.2 to 1.5 Meters Inside, 2 to 3 Meters Outside
- Indoor Yield?
- 400 to 600 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 400 to 600 gr/seed
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.