AppleJack Feminized Marijuana Seeds from the Seedism Seedbank in Amsterdam,
With vast experience from the Cannabis College this seedbank offers some extraordinary pot varieties. Using contacts throughout the cannabis community this collective gathers some of the finest female marijuana seeds available and offers them to the growing, cannabis seeds collectors market. These female cannabis seeds are the fruits of many marijuana breeders labours, literally from around the world
The original AppleJack has been a popular strain in some of the hottest coffee shops in Amsterdam back in 2001, unfortunately one of the original parents used to breed this strain with has died and it looked like that that was the end of that strain. Until we started the Seedism collective, this is when we met "Hazemaster" who is the main breeder of RDG genetics and has perfected the art of selfing during his many years as a breeder for various established seed companies.
We now had the technique to use the remaining Applejack clones that were stored within our genetic library and produce the first ever 100% female AppleJack seeds.AppleJack is a quick flowering Sativa dominant plant that can finish her flowering cycle within 10 weeks and gives good yields. They adapt very well to different environments and thrive even in smaller grow rooms. The high is a perfect blend of a subtle relaxation of the muscles followed by a strong trippy head buzz. AppleJack grows large fragrant buds and needs branch support to prevent your weed seeds from breaking under their own weight.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.