Winner of the 2006 High Times Cannabis Cup for 2nd Best in Bio
Opium Seeds are truly magnificent with a soaring Sativa high that lifts the spirit & energizes the body just like proper head stash should. It's a bit trippy & more than a little psychedelic - hearts will race, eyes will be deceived and new experiences will be had. These cannabis seeds are definitely not for the faint of heart!
- Opium Flowering Time = 60 Days
- 450 gr/m2 Inside - 600 gr/seed Outside
- Creamy Fruit Punch Flavours with an Extra Shot of Grape
- High Times Cannabis Cup Winner - 2006
Curiously, the Paradise Seeds Opium strain is 50% Sativa, 50% Indica even though it's almost entirely mental. The Indica, however, can be clearly seen when you look at the fast 60-day finish & massive 450 gr/m2 yields. These 100% feminized seeds are easy to manage & do well in any medium whether you're looking at 'dro, soil or coco. You won't be disappointed in these weed seeds - they're wicked-good!
If you're looking for a primarily cerebral strain, you won't be disappointed in Opium Feminized Seeds. You also won't be disappointed in the prices & service you'll find at Gorilla Seeds! The Gorilla personally sees to it that you're treated right from offering the best deals to the widest selection of premium cannabis seeds on the net. Why shop anywhere else?
Order Your Opium Seeds Today - If You Have What It Takes to Handle These Beans!
NB: If you're in the mood for an unforgettable experience, you'll be hard pressed to avoid an Opium grow, but you'll have to stand firm & just say no! Germination & cultivation of marijuana seeds is illegal in most places including the UK & can result in harsh penalties. Don't make The Gorilla open up a can of whup-ass on you - keep those beans nice & dry!
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- Cannabis Cup?
- High Times Cannabis Cup - 2nd Bio
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 50% Sativa: 50% Indica
- Sweet & Fruity
- Sweet & Fruity
- Indoor Yield?
- 450 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- +600 gr/m2
Opium is a fantastic Indica/Sativa hybrid with an unbelievably strong cerebral effect. However, the Indica genetiics shine through when you look at the speed & the massive bulk. These 100% feminized seeds only need about 60 days after the flip to deliver up to 450 gr/m2 of lovely, fruit punch flavoured nuggs that will warp your mind & send you soaring.
In warmer latitudes (between the 50s), Opium seeds can be placed outdoors where they will become true behemoths capable of exceeding 600 gr/seed. Intense & vigorous from the start, this cannabis seed is extraordinary in practically any environment & fairly easy to manage from start to finish. In addition to winning at HTCC, Opium is poised to win you over heart, mind & soul!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.