Authentic Low Ryder Genetics - Incredible Quality
Positronics went all out with their Afghan Express Autoflowering Hybrid! This high-yielding mix uses genuine Low Ryder II instead of generic Ruderalis to turn the world's best Indica into a bona fide speed demon without putting a bit of damper on the THC levels.
With this choice, you'll get up to 100 grams with 15-18% THC in just 79 days or less from seed. Impressive? Most definitely!
- Afghan Express is a 3rd Generation AutoFem
- Very Potent with High Yields in Under 80 Days!
- Tall & Strong - Moderately Hardy
- Pleasantly Relaxing But Never Overpowering
Aroma-wise, Positronics Afghan Express smells like fresh moss with a pleasant roasted quality - think nutty - while the flavour is sweet & hashy with hints of leather & honey. This is an extremely relaxing feminized seed- perfect for medicinal or recreational purposes.
Note that as 3rd generation automatics, Afghan Express Seeds are fairly large for this type of bean - they can go all the way to 1.5 meters when the conditions are right!
Afghan Express Seeds are the bomb-diggity of the autoflowering set, but that doesn't mean you have to pay through the nose to get these killer beans. The Gorilla works overtime adding new cannabis seeds to our site from the best breeders at the best prices. Both the selection & the prices are outstanding - check it out!
Get Your Afghan Express Seeds Today - They'll Be There in a Jiffy!
NB: It would be over before you know it, but that's no reason to attempt an Afghan Express grow log. Internet fame is not worth the price of admission to your local jail! Listen to The Gorilla & keep your new collectible ganja seeds dry, dormant & in pristine condition - just like our TOS says.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Afghan X Low Ryder II
- Flowering Outdoors?
- 70 to 79 Days
- Flowering Time?
- THC notes?
- 15 to 18%
- Height Info?
- Mainly Indica?
- Auto flowering ?
- Sweet & Hashy with Notes of Leather & Honey
- Mossy & Roasted Nuts
- Height notes?
- Up to 1.4 Meters
- Indoor Yield?
- 100 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 100 gr/seed
- Autoflowering Cycle?
- 70 to 79 Days
Afghan Express is a fully tested blend of an old-school Afghani strain & the legendary Low Ryder II. This impressive 3rd generation automatic is capable of reaching 100 grams in just 70 to 79 days from seed. THC averages around 15 to 18% with CBD levels reaching a moderate 0.3%. The effects are physically relaxing - very pleasant but not a couchlocker.
You can easily tell these weed seeds have roots that extend all the way to the exotic Middle East! Afghan Express Feminized Seeds taste like sweet hash dipped in honey & rolled in freshly cured leather. Smells are equally pleasant with hints of fresh moss & roasted nuts. Prepare to give these ladies a little room - they can reach a massive 1.5 meters in practically no time. Enjoy!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
There are no reviews for this product