A Lineage of Olfactory Awesomeness
Tracing her origins to the original Skunk #1, Royal Cheese Feminized follows the proud Cheese lineage of her legendary UK-based parent.
When these superior genes were crossed with Afghani, the result was a balanced blend leaning slightly more Indica than Sativa to give a ferocious, intense effect that is outdone only by her intensely pungent & extra-stinky aroma.
- Royal Cheese Flowering Time: 8 for tastier, 10 weeks for stronger - your choice!
- Identical to UK Cheese, but completely feminized. You canât mess this up!
- Giant yields â 550 gr/m2 indoor, 250 gr/seed outdoor!
Each of these cannabis seeds contains an absolutely monstrous mother. Outdoors, her size is as big as her smell. High THC levels pack a heavy, body-dominant punch that lasts and lingers, just like her aroma.
Royal Cheese Seeds stink, but The Gorilla most certainly does not. Known for top-quality cannabis seeds, rock-bottom prices and the best delivery service in the jungle, buying from a different ape is pure monkey business.
Hold Your Nose and Buy Royal Queen's Royal Cheese Now!
NB: These cannabis seeds are not for cultivation - and both you and the Gorilla know it. Donât attempt a Royal Cheese grow!
If Royal Queen Seeds Royal Cheese doesn't do it for you, keep looking! Gorilla Seeds has an entire shoppe filled with pungent goodness from the original Exodus Cheese to the highly sought-after Super Cheese Feminized strain - and they're all winners. Happy shopping!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Skunk #1 X Afghani
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Mid October
- Flowering Time?
- 8-10 weeks
- Height Info?
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 60% Indica: 40% Sativa
- Mainly Indica?
- Like Aged Cheese
- Height notes?
- 150 to 250 cm
- Indoor Yield?
- 450 to 550 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- Up to 250 gr/seed in super-hot regions
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.