Extremely Fast & Hardy with Nearly 20% THC!
When you want your couchlock & you want it now, go with Ata Tundra seeds. This incredible mix of Matanuska Thunderfuck from Alaska & Kazakhstani Kush from the Middle East come together to create Seedsman's most interesting & fastest cannabis seeds. And, it doesn't hurt that this bad-ass bean is one of the most potent too!
- Ata Tundra Flowering Time = As Little as 45 Days
- Compact & Rocky with a Pleasant Lemon Scent
- Pure Indica - Very Physical
- Nearly 20% THC - Potent & Long Lasting
Thanks to its Alaskan genetics, Seedsman Ata Tundra is extremely hardy. Even though she'll be done by September outside, a light coating of frost won't hurt her a bit. Inside, the ginormous, lemon-scented tops can be ready in as little as 45 days in all their dense, dank glory. Either way, THC ratings measure in at an average of 19% with some tests showing more than 20. Now, that's hardcore!
When we can keep The Gorilla away from the Ata Tundra Regular Seeds long enough, he goes into a markdown frenzy. Lucky for you, that's been more often than not recently. Enjoy his vacation from couchlock & get your amazing deals on these brilliant beans today. You won't be disappointed!
Snatch Your ATA Tundra Seeds Today - No One's Got'em Cheaper!
NB: It's true that an Ata Tundra grow would be smooth sailing thanks to their high-quality genetics, but here's something that'll put a kink in your plans before you even get started. The Gorilla, UK law & most other jurisdictions strictly prohibit the germination & cultivation of cannabis seeds. Don't be a criminal or get banned from Gorilla Seeds - keep'em dry & dormant for the duration!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Matanuska Thunderfuck X Kazakhstani Indica
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Flowering Time?
- 7-8 weeks
- THC notes?
- Lemon - Like Pakistani Citral
- Indica 100%?
Ata Tundra is a cold-tolerant cannabis seed with equal parts Alaskan Matanuska Thunderfuck (what a name) and a rare Kazakhstani Indica sourced from the Middle East. Together, these two monster strains come together to create a hardy new blend that can stand up to the harshest conditions including frost.
Of course, this cannabis seed wouldn't be worthy of the Seedsman label without an outstanding power level. According to the breeder, Ata Tundra Seeds consistently measure in at abut 19% under any condition, but excellent testers have been able to push these babies a little past the 20% mark. Now, that's bad ass!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.