Be Warned - Killer Purp's Odour is Extreme!
Bomb Seeds pushed the envelope to the breaking point with Killer Purps. This Buzz Bomb X Sour Diesel cross is the total package with startling colors, shocking head highs and a twangy flavour that'll leave you totally satisfied - but still begging for more.
The bag appeal is out the wazoo - meaning you won't be keeping these marijuana seeds around for long, even with the equally killer yields.
- Killer Purps Yields Can Reach 500 gr/m2
- Sativa Heavy with a Decidedly Sour Twang
- Extremely Pungent - Not Stealthy in Close Quarters
- Dank & Heady with Great Bag Appeal
If you don't have a lot of experience, no worries. Killer Purps Feminized Seeds are very forgiving & hardy with a tall frame, lots of sturdy sides & incredibly thick, highly aromatic resin that'll make these cannabis seeds a pleasure from right after the flip until long after the finish. You will not, we repeat not, be able to get enough of this sh*t! She's another winner from our friends at Bomb Seeds.
Looking for your own personal winner? You won't go wrong with The Gorilla's new Seed Wizard. It's brand new & still a work in progress, but have fun with it as we dial it in. This is one of the absolute best ways to find your perfect strain! Who knows - you might even find something better than Bomb Seeds Killer Purps!
Buy Killer Purps Today & Get an Eyeful!
NB: The Gorilla only sells cannabis seeds such as the Killer Purps Strain for legal purposes like collection. Don't go growing them or doing anything else shady with the big hairy one's beans!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Buzz Bomb X Sour Diesel
- Yield Notes?
- 450 to 500 gr/m2
- Height Info?
- Skunky with a Diesel Twang & Hints of Sweet Citrus
- Mainly Sativa?
Killer Purps is a fully refined mix of Buzz Bomb (purple pheno) & Sour Diesel. Needless to say the colours are shockingly bright, but you'll get more than eye candy out of these beauties. The head rush is extremely strong & the smells are rich & dank. There's plenty of resin whether you're out to clog a new bowl or you're the dab master of the century.
Yields measure in at 450 to 500 gr/m2 on average inside for all experience levels, so it's a great one if you're still dialing it in. One thing you will need is odour control. Killer Purps Seeds are extremely aromatic as they approach the end thanks to their Sour Diesel background. You'll also appreciate the Diesel twang and the sweet citrus back. It's amazing!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
Customer reviews of this product
Tiana Ortiz, 2016-05-07
-1 OR 2+66-66-1=0+0+0+1 -- , 2017-10-04
-1 OR 3*2<(0+5+66-66) -- , 2017-10-04
-1' OR 2+745-745-1=0+0+0+1 -- , 2017-10-04