DISCONTINUED - PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER SEED!
Cream of the Crop's Cream Cheese strain is Original UK Cheese to the very core, but with a more refined, sophisticated flavour. Think sharp chedder softened with softer notes of butter & nutty flavours, much more like a fine aged cheese that would appeal to even the most finicky gourmet. She's tasty!
- Cream Cheese Flowering Time = 50 to 60 Days
- Extremely Strong Aromas - Very Cheesy
- Gourmet Flavour - Smooth, Buttery Cheese
- 400 gr/m2 Inside, 650 gr/m2 Outside - Hi Yielding!
Once flipped, Cream Cheese Seeds will finish in about 50 to 60 days on average, which is fairly fast for a high-yielding photoperiod strain. THC is plenty generous at 15% but never overwhelming with an uplifting buzz that'll set your mind free & lift your mood for happy days & pleasant nights. Order now & find out why Cheese has been the UK's favourite strain for decades!
Many think all Cheese strains including Cream Cheese Feminized Seeds are an acquired taste, so if you'd like something a little sweeter, The Gorilla has you covered with Blue Cheese by both Big Buddha Seeds & Barney's Farm. This breed tempers the pungency with a sweet touch of Blueberry - so tasty!
Don't Delay - Treat Yourself to Some Cream Cheese Seeds Today!
NB: Cheese grow or Cream Cheese grow, it's all equally illegal in the UK & most other places. That's why Gorilla Seeds only sells collectible souvenirs rather than cannabis seeds you can germinate or cultivate.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- UK Skunk X Afghani
- Flowering Time?
- 7-8 weeks
- THC notes?
- 15% THC
- Strong Cheese with Nutty & Butter Notes
- Strong Cheese
- Indoor Yield?
- 400 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 650 gr/m2
Cream Cheese Seeds combine classic UK Skunk, also known as UK Cheese or Exodus Cheese, with an old-school Afghani strain to create an updated Cheese with a more refined, much smoother flavour. However, the aroma wasn't touched at all. These babies will still stink to high heaven!
Keep that stench under control so that you can fully appreciate Cream Cheese's magnificent yields. These 100% feminized seeds only need 7 to 8 weeks of finish to go all the way to 400 gr/m2 inside. Outside, they'll need a little longer, but the yields are even better at 650 gr/m2. Ready to get stinky?
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.