550 gr/m2 Inside in 70 Days or Less from Seed!
Original Mazar is a real classic that's been responsible for countless breeding projects, but nothing like this one! The Critical Mass Collective's Auto Masszar kicks ass in every single way with medical-grade power, commercial-sized yields and extremely rapid, 65 to 70 day finishes from the start. Short on space? No worries! This fully autoflowering seed stays below 80 cm.
- Monster Mass X Mazar X Big Bud Auto
- Dark, Verdant Green with Mid-Range Density
- Highly Aromatic - Classic Skunk with Hash & Citrus
- Very Balanced with a Mental Lift & Physical Chill
Auto Masszar Seeds are a smart choice for both beginners & seasoned pros. She's easy to manage & forgives most mistakes, delivering up to 550 gr/m2 of high-quality, colourful buds that only get more attractive as they cure. The smell is an intense blend of Skunk, citrus & hash - with a single nudge, it'll quickly fill the room with a very pungent aroma.
The Critical Mass Collective says their Auto Masszar Strain is perfect if you prefer a general purpose marijuana seed. Not only is it fairly balanced so it hits the mind & the body with equal force, just a little makes for great wake and bake while a lot results in a restful night, calm nerves and reduced pain. Absolutely everyone should try this one!
Grab Your Auto Masszar Seeds Today - You'll Be Glad You Did!
NB: Tempted to try a Auto Masszar grow? The Gorilla says you better not! Germination of cannabis seeds is against the Gorilla Seeds rules & against the law in many, many places. Don't risk it - we don't want to cancel your order, but we will if we get wind of any monkey business!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Monster Mass X Mazar X Big Bud Auto
- Flowering Time?
- THC notes?
- 19% THC
- Height Info?
- Auto flowering ?
- Hash, Vanilla, Coffee, Skunk
- Skunk, Hash, Citrus
- Height notes?
- 60 to 80 cm
- Indoor Yield?
- 550 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 80 to 150 gr/seed
- Autoflowering Cycle?
- 65 to 70 Days from Seed
Auto Masszar is a high-yielding blend of Monster Mass X Mazar X Big Bud Auto. Outdoors, volume averages between 80 & 150 gr/seed while indoor collectors can see up to 550 gr/m2 under optimal conditions. Finishes generally range between 65 & 70 days with heights reaching no more than 80 cm.
Potency will not be a problem with Auto Masszar Seeds! Very strong for a fully autoflowering seed, this premium hybrid reaches a full 19% THC to deliver a strong, long-lasting effect that balances both medical and physical relaxation. Adjust this general-purpose smoke accordingly for day, night or anything in between. Enjoy!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
Customer reviews of this product
packaging looks so cool, want the whole set
jackson , 2016-03-09
ı have 3 pieces 400W light can ı do auto masszar?can you give me information please and Do you have- read more
No such thing as auto flowering. You must cut light hours to make it flower. This doesn't just bud- read more
Huge yield got 4oz per plant. Not to mention frosty as hell. Not bad in a 4x4 tent. I have a feeling- read more
I've been growing for 20yrs and none of the 10 germinated I spent $600au in this seed bank and 4 out- read more