Wanna Play? We'll Let You Be Green!
No matter how much you enjoyed playing CandyLand as a kid, it won't compare to the joys of owning Ken Este's latest creation. The locals practically lined up in front of the GDP dispensary to snatch these babies on launch day & they were not disapponted!
CandyLand Seeds are the quintessential medical strain with up to 19% THC, massive yields & wall-to-wall crystals.
- CandyLand Flowering Time = 8 to 9 Weeks Inside
- Up to 19% THC - Yields Can Go As High as 900 gr/seed
- Extra Productive Regular Seeds - Non-Feminized
- Medical Grade - Physical & Mental Relief
Original Grand Daddy Purp's CandyLand is a mix of Bay Platinum Cookies & the one & only Grand Daddy Purp strain that got this party started back in 2003 (when Ken's GDP brand was founded). You'll get every bit of the high quality you've come to expect with this brand along with a buttload of two-toned green buds that are as smooth & tight as, well, use your imagination. Now, picture either those buds (or whatever), coated in long, dark-gold hair. Brilliant!
This cannabis seed has been described as a true breakthrough in every sense of the word, and we think you'll quickly agree. In addition to impressive THC levels, the CandyLand strain is a 75% Sativa with up to 800gr/m2 yields inside, 900 gr/seed yields outside and a fast 8 to 9 week finish. She's a real monster - in a good way, of course!
CandyLand is as sweet as they come, but The Gorilla's about to make these babies even sweeter with low prices, fast deliveries & amazing customer service. Why would you ever buy brand-name weed seeds anywhere else?
Order Your CandyLand Cannabis Seeds Today - They Won't Be Around Forever!
NB: A CandyLand grow isn't anything to play around with. In the UK & most other countries, it would be illegal & could get you in big-time trouble if you get caught, and jail-time would not be sweet at all. Stay legal & keep those marijuana seeds dry, dormant & safe for the future.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Bay Platinum Cookies X Original Grand Daddy Purp
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- Cup Winner?
- Cannabis Cup?
- 2012 KushCon Cup - 1st Place Sativa
- THC notes?
- 14 to 19%
- Medical Cannabis Info?
- Physical & Mental Relief & Relaxation; Mood Lifting & Social
- Height Info?
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 75% Sativa: 25% Indica
- Height notes?
- Breeder says 20 cm or less - we bet it's taller
- Indoor Yield?
- Up to 800 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- Up to 900 gr/seed
- Mainly Sativa?
As the winner of the best Sativa at the 2012 KushCon Cup, CandyLand is a force to be reckoned with in the cannabis community. With up to 19% THC, this uplifting strain has the power to stop pain, stress, tension & bad moods in their tracks without delay while filling the room with one of the most titillating fragrances on the GDP menu. You're going to love it!
And you'll be in trouble if you don't. These bad mammajammas put out up to 800 gr/m2 under lights & an astronomical 900 gr/seed under the sun. The breeder reports the height is extremely short at 20 cm or less, so we're going to assume that's a misprint. No way could they get that kind of bulk without a little more stretch unless this is a hardcore bushmaster, but stranger things have happened.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.