Although GreenHouse White Rhino is not as well-known as her more popular cousin, the White Widow, this is an unstoppable strain that just keeps on coming! Placing second at both the High Times Cannabis Cup in 1996 and the Champions Cup in 2005, this mix of Afghan, Brazilian and South Indian genetics is virtually all Indica with that classic, sought-after body effect.
White Rhino is Tough Just Like an African Beast
White Rhino Feminized is a hardy strain with a tough nature that can survive the harshest conditions. Perfect for northern climates, this girl can really keep you warm on a cold, snowy night! A deep, jungle green with reflective THC crystals covering the dense, stone-like trichomes, White Rhino develops an intense, sweet smell close to the finish. The taste is like a ripe berry with a slight bite. Delectable from the tip of her tail to the pointy end of her dangerous horn, White Rhino never gives up until you’re completely satisfied!
Potent and Medicinal!
The delicious fruity taste is just a precursor to the strong medicinal effects that White Rhino brings to the table. Very long lasting and intense, some say that this strain helps them to relax and forget about both their physical and mental ills, but you’ll have to decide that for yourself. With high yields and wicked THC levels, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to do just that!
Order GreenHouse White Rhino Feminized Cannabis Seeds Today!
The Gorilla thinks he may have hooked up with White Rhino back in the day, but this won’t make him tell you a half-truth about your order. Your shipment will contain genuine cannabis seeds, but they won’t look like this. Instead, they’re meant for collection only. Germination and cultivation is against the law in the UK, and the Gorilla Seed Bank strictly prohibits this practice.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Afgan x Brazilian x South Indian.
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Ready beginning of October
- Flowering Time?
- 9 weeks
- Cup Winner?
- Cannabis Cup?
- 2nd Bio HTCC 1996, 2nd Champions Cup 2005
- THC notes?
- Height Info?
- Indoor Yield?
- up to 900 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- up to 1200 gr/plant
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
Customer reviews of this product