She's Mighty, Mighty, Just Letting It All Hang Out!
If any cannabis seed could ever be compared to a brickhouse, it would be Purple Trainwreck by Humboldt Seeds! This robust mix of Mendo Purps & Original Trainwreck is an unstoppable force that yields like a boss, pumps out the THC and rich, oily resins like no other, and stretches to monstrous proportions if left to her own devices. Train this muscular babe well and feed her good - you'll be very glad you did.
- Purple Trainwreck Yields 71 oz/seed or Higher Outside
- Moisture and Pest Resistant - Very Hardy
- Cool Nighttime Air Required for Colour Changes
- A Great Example of High-Quality American Breeding
Purple Trainwreck Feminized Seeds need a 58 to 63 day finish to pump out nearly a pound per square yard, and sometimes more, of perfectly formed, resin-drenched buds that look good, smell great, and feel even better. These weed seeds are a 35% Sativa, 65% Indica blend that will relax your body and leave you feeling both mentally and physically chill. Did we say you'd love this strain? Because you definitely will!
Get Your Purple Trainwreck Seeds Now & Prepare for a True Heavyweight!
NB: Can't wait to see a Purple Trainwreck grow? Then, it sucks to be you! It's illegal according to the laws Gorilla Seeds must operate within in the UK, so we strictly prohibit any germination of our souvenir cannabis seeds. Sorry, but that's the breaks.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Mendo Purps X Trainwreck
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- THC notes?
- 15 to 17% THC
- Height Info?
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 35% Sativa; 65% Indica
- Mainly Indica?
- Lemon, Pine, Lavender
- Citrus & Spice
- Height notes?
- 3 to 10+ Feeet Outside
- Indoor Yield?
- 10 to 15+ oz/yd2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 25 to 71+ oz/seed
Purple Trainwreck is a robust blend of Original Trainwreck and Mendo Purps with the capacity to turn from a lush, healthy green to a wide range of beautiful purple and red hues. For the best appearance, make sure your days are noticeably warmer than your nights. Otherwise, Purple Trainwreck Cannabis Seeds are beginner friendly, moisture tolerant and pest resistant. They do like to stretch and they like to eat, so give these weed seeds what they want and both you and them will be very happy!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.