Try GDP Once & You'll Never Forget It!
Once you've tried Ken Este's Original Grand Daddy Purp once, you'll never forget its beauty, its smell, its taste & especially its power. This is undoubtedly the most imitated cannabis seed on the planet - and for good reason. This is true Cali fire here, my friend!
Original Grand Daddy Purp Seeds aren't the biggest yielders, but the quality is second to none. As the buds swell, they quickly reach maximum density with very little hair to get in the way of their signature crystal formation - they really do look like they've been dusted with bright-purple glitter - unbelievable, unreal & unmistakable are just a few words that come to mind.
- Grand Daddy Purp is Asked for 6X More Often in Cali Collectives
- Deep, Deep Purple Through & Through with Small Notes of Bright Green
- Indica Dominant with Medium Yields & XXX-High Quality
- Finishes as Early as 8 Weeks - But Often Requires More
Medical marijuana patients turn to these weed seeds for an unmatched level of nighttime relief. The Grand Daddy Purple strain is said to help even the most restless insomniac get 40 winks as well as ease almost any type of pain. If you're looking for certified MMJ, this is it!
There's no question that Original Grand Daddy Purps by Ken Estes is a world-renowned strain that sells out every single time a fresh batch hits the market, but that doesn't mean you have to pay a premium to get this standout. As long as we can keep 'em in stock, The Gorilla will personally see that you get the best prices on these beans and every other ganja seed this brand has to offer - all because he really loves purple.
Grab Your Original Grand Daddy Purp Seeds While the Grabbing is Good!
NB: Fancy trying an Original Grand Daddy Purps grow? Don't be a dummy - everyone knows that involves all kinds of illegal activity that could land you in the slammer. For now, collection is the word. Stay safe & keep 'em dormant.
- Medical Cannabis Info?
- Physical Relief, Relaxation, Rest, Appetite
- Mainly Indica?
The genetics that went into Original Grand Daddy Purps is top secret, but that doesn't stop everyone & their brother from trying to duplicate this fine cannabis seed - that's why Ken relaunched these babies as "Original." Don't be taken in by all the fakes flooding the market - settle for nothing less than the real deal!
Pictures and words simply don't do this brilliant strain justice. Anyone who's ever seen, smelled to tried this marvelous MMJ will never forget it and can spot a fake in a minute. Note that while every single variation is wonderful in its own right, you'll be looking for bright, sparkly purple for your keeper.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
Customer reviews of this product
This was the first strain I grew. I was a little disappointed that I did not get a full purple pheno- read more
one of my very favorite strains.. perfect relaxation effect for my ptsd.. pick it up any time i see- read more
merry dankster, 2015-02-16
One of the best indica. My fav indica strain
still waiting on GDP beans :(
This strain was one of the most purple buds that we've seen so far over here at Cannabis Lifestyle T- read more
Cannabis Lifestyle, 2015-11-11